- Why Michelle Obama is my hero
- New and improved! Now with less MSG!
- This is what I get for not posting.
- It was a good one, that's for sure.
- Phone people
- Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
- Welcome to Summer
- This Thing Called Running
- These days
Powered by FireStats
Tag Archives: Family
It is my sister’s 27th birthday today. Happy birthday, Karen. You rock! ps. You should start a blog. You know, in your spare time. HAHAHA. But seriously, the stories of your children alone would keep you writing for ages.
So my aunt on my dad’s side of the family started this thing a few years ago that we call “Ladies’ Culture Club”, where the women on that side of the family over the age of 16 are invited to … Continue reading
We have eaten all the turkey, stuffing, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, gravy, and vegetables we can handle. We’ve played a few card games, and now everyone is relaxing. Ryan is fixing his sister’s computer, his mom and I are … Continue reading
Well, I ended up going up to Oktoberfest by myself. Ryan had a bachelor party for a friend of his, and what kind of wife would I be if I didn’t let him go to that? ;-) I had a … Continue reading