- This is what I get for not posting.
- It was a good one, that's for sure.
- Phone people
- Why Michelle Obama is my hero
- New and improved! Now with less MSG!
- Welcome to Summer
- Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
- These days
- This Thing Called Running
Powered by FireStats
Monthly Archives: May 2009
I finally got around to getting our camera out and uploading the photos to Flickr (ps – our account was about to expire, which reminded me that it’s been almost a year since Ryan and I got married. CRAZY!). Here … Continue reading
Camping was awesome. I will try to post pictures later (I need to get all my photos moved to my laptop so I can do that kind of thing). The weather was gorgeous during the day Saturday and Sunday, and … Continue reading
Ryan Seacrest to Katrina aka “Bikini Girl”: “I was going to ask you what’s new, but I think I know,” (after seeing her obviously bigger boobs compared to when she was on the show previously). *Idol Spoiler ahead!* Why can’t … Continue reading
1) Adam Lambert is THE AWESOME. But I won’t be disappointed no matter who wins because I like them both and I know they will both end up with albums out. But if I had to choose a concert to … Continue reading
It is gorgeous outside today. And it was gorgeous yesterday. Let’s hope this trend continues, because we are planning on going camping this weekend up at Scenic State Park. We went there last year for Labor Day weekend, and it … Continue reading
I know I’m not old. I don’t even feel old most of the time (when people I’m hanging out with were born in the 90s it changes a bit). But this summer is my 10-year high school class reunion, and … Continue reading
Ryan’s mom made this really great rhubarb custard desert with a meringue topping while we were down there last weekend, and it got me really craving rhubarb. Of course when I said that, she sent me home with the recipe … Continue reading